Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another day outside....

Kamryn is growing so fast! We were looking at her hair the other day and realized that it was probably long enough to go in a pony tail, so I thought I would just try. She didn't like me touching her hair so the rubber band only stayed in for a couple of minutes, but at least I had time to get a quick shot of it.... Look at that face! She is always so silly!
When we moved in to our new house, my parents bought us new living room funiture and we love it. When it gets cold, the fabric gets a bunch of static for some reason. Kamryn was sitting next to me this morning and her hair was standing up because of the static. I couldn't help but take a picture because she looked so cute with her hair sticking up all over the place.Today was another pretty day so we took Kamryn's princess car outside to let her ride it. She doesn't really care to make the car move because she loves getting on the car and then trying to get off. That's all she did... get on and then get off. I tried to push her and she would not have it!
She lost interest in the car very quickly. Next she wanted to try to climb up the steps. I was worried she would hurt herself so I just picked her up and put her on the porch myself. She walked around a second and then looked through the bottom window on the door. I thought this was funny because she always looks out the window and watches the school busses so she had a confused look on her face when she was looking in at things.

Kamryn is always screaming! I think she is going to be a great cheerleader!Look at all of her teeth! She already has 9 teeth and has a couple more trying to break through!


She is ready for a nap!

No comments: