Wednesday, March 19, 2008

She is getting too big!

Well.... Kamryn has started to carry a purse!!! I know that sounds crazy, but Kamryn has 4 purses now and always carries one with her! (sometimes all 4 at once! ha ha) I first thought that she was just copying me because I always have my purse, but I think she really gets the point of a purse. The first time we saw her carry her purse, we opened it up and there were toy french fries inside and we thought it was hilarious! After she showed us her purse, she turned around and walked back to her room.... but stopped half way to turn back around and say "Bye-Bye!" I really thought I was going to cry because she acted like she was really going somewhere with that purse. Anyways, I have only been able to take one picture of her carrying her purse, but there are many more to come!

No comments: