Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our First Home!

Well, I've always wanted to start a blog so that those who live far away can still be a part of our lives.... so what better time to start than now? We just signed on our first home together a couple weeks ago and it was a little scary. The process of searching for and buying a home is a big mess and I hope that we don't have to go though that again for a very long time! I guess it was all worth it in the long run because we love our new home! Kamryn is getting used to running around but we are all still trying to adjust to the space. We have so much more room to move around now and its nice for all of us to have our own little area to relax and do what we want. Kamryn now has her own bedroom and play room and no matter how many times I clean it... it seems to always be a mess. She has learned to open doors and cabinet drawers so my goal for the week is to put locks on everything! Well, that's enough for now... I'll get to the pictures! Our New House!

We have a huge tree out front. It is a little bare now, but will be good shade when it gets a little hotter outside!

These are our baby bushes. Anyone who knows me knows that I can kill plants very quickly. I'm going to try my hardest to keep them alive. We will have an update in a couple of months...

Our front door has three windows. The bottom window is at the perfect level for Kamryn. She loves to watch the school buses go by in the morning (since we live so close to the school) and likes to sit at the window and wave bye-bye to people when they leave!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Liss, I love this pictures!!! This is so cute!!!

Mary Jane "AKA Mimi" said...

This is a great picture of her looking out her favorite window.

Linda Flores said...

Melissa, I love all the pics they are great and she is such a doll......wish I could play with her :(. Give her a big squeeze for me.

Love Ya, Linda